Sunday 15 February 2009

Bonjour Le Weekend


It's been a long weekend.

Scotland got beat again - this time by France. Apparently some of the PL boys were on telly - featured in the crowd at Stade Francais. I didn't see them but at least the match helped pass the time while I was locked in my vapour cell.

The inhalation treatment's been a bit of a trial - the mask has sometimes been blocked making it difficult to breathe and I've had to resort to sticking my finger in the side to vent it a bit and get me some much needed air. The two hourly sessions seem to be taking longer and longer (obviously they're not) and no sooner is one finished than preparations begin for the next. I'm glad it's only for three days.
Visiting is also disrupted and sometimes Liesl and others have only been able to look through the door.
These are tough and lonely times.

No comments: