Thursday 19 March 2009

A Stab in the Dark

Today's the day that I have to give myself the injection!
Now, millions of people have to, or choose to inject themselves every day for one reason or another, so there's no reason to suspect that I'll have any trouble - will I?
My mate Heidi and her husband have to inject their wee lad Roan on a regular basis - how scary must that be? Especially for him - he's only wee.
So let's get on with it.
Liesl acts as my 'sighter'. I pinch the inch, take aim, then, just as I described Eric Bristow earlier, I have one or two practice 'swings' and then . . . . . . JAB!
Straight in. Up to the hilt (about two centimetres), check that there's no kickbck of blood and . . . inject. Easy.
It stings a wee bit afterwards but nothing to cry about.
Told you I was tough.

No comments: