Saturday 29 August 2009

Plus Ca Change . . . .

And we're off!
And we lost! (PL, that is.)
14-17 to Newton Stewart.
Did anybody think it was going to be easy playing in this division?
However - it wasn't all bad - in fact, for me, it was all quite good.

It was a bit strange being back behind my microphone and to be honest, just a bit emotional.
Apart from a couple of training matches, I think it was the 6th December since I've made any announcements - that's 38 weeks! And it's passed as quickly as Usain Bolt with his pants on fire.
Thanks to Fraser and others who stepped in for me while I was 'away'.

Sitting in the stand after being away for so long, I found myself thinking about too many daft things and what might have been - but all my rugby pals were there and it was great to see them all.
It's really good to be back - and another milestone is chalked off.

No comments: