Wednesday 20 May 2009

Chemo 6 - They Think It's All Over?

Here we go then - Chemo 6, the final chapter.
Way back whenever, the 15 weeks or 18 weeks that it was going to take to get the end seemed a lifetime away. And here we are, in just the blink of an eye. It's a bit scary that a real, proper illness can get treated so quickly. I think I expected that treatment would last for months and months and I know that's still a possibility but this could be it. How cool is that?
If it really is the end, I'll probably look back and think that I got off pretty lightly with no major side effects apart from my baldie heid - and I quite like that!

And so, we just go home, feeling a bit deflated if truth be told. It kinda feels as if we're on our own now but of course that's not true. As well as the hospital backup, there's no forgetting the might that it Team Craig.
We'll be ok - chemo or no chemo.

.

No comments: